Challenge Reveal Friday: DIY Annual Planner
- Easy to accommodate your individualized needs, no more wasted pages. Can keep my blog posts and exercise tracker all in with my schedule.
- Monthly, weekly and daily overview to keep you on schedule and ahead of the game.
- Plenty of space to write, days do not run into each other.
- Removable from binder. No more trying to navigate around a spiral edge.
- Clean, crisp white pages that unlock endless possibilities of colorful pens!
The only downfall I could see is its size. I printed enough pages for the next few months and then will purge those and begin the next few months to limit the weight. I am sure if you are computer savvy enough, you could reduce the size and utilize a mini-binder. For me, I am not bothered by the size at all. I love every aspect of it!